If you want to build as much organic traffic as possible for your website, you need to invest in high-quality search engine optimization (SEO) tactics. However, there are so many tips and tricks out there that it can be hard to know what to do specifically.
Fortunately, we’ve compiled the ultimate list of 104 tips to help you kickstart your SEO marketing strategy. Whether you’re a beginner or just want a comprehensive reference guide, this list should serve as an ideal foundation.
Step One Start by Doing Your Homework
Your SEO strategy will only work if you can produce high-value content for your site visitors. So, how Ws Database can you know what your target audience will like if you don’t know anything about them? Here are 20 tips on how to conduct SEO research.
1. Identify Your Target Audience – The more precise you are, the easier it is to appeal to your demographic.
2. Identify Your Competition – Look at other sites that sell similar products or offer similar services. This way, you can figure out what you can offer that’s better.
3. Use Google to Find Keywords – Google can give you tons of data on keywords related to your industry. Pay attention to the words that rank the highest and get the most traffic.
4. Develop Longtail Keywords – Realistically, you won’t be able to rank in the top spot for something generic like “baby toys.
Pay attention to which sites rank highest and visit them.
7. Look at Competitor Content – After clicking on the top links for different keywords, try to understand why they rank the highest. Is the content most relevant to the search, or do they use the right keywords?
8. Conduct a Moz Domain Authority Check – Moz offers a free DA checking tool to rank different websites and landing pages. See how the top results rank, so you know what you have to achieve to compete.
9. Do Some A/B Testing – If possible, test some sample pages with members of your target audience. These could be people you know or you could solicit feedback from existing customers. A/B testing allows you to tell what layout and content will resonate the most with your demographic.
These questions can help you understand user intent, meaning you can generate more valuable content.
Build Content on Your Landing Pages
As we mentioned, the key to success with any digital marketing strategy is to produce high-quality content that your audience will enjoy. If your pages are just stuffed with keywords but don’t address specific issues or questions, visitors will leave FJ Lists immediately, pushing you to rank further and further down.